As the COVID-19 crisis worsens, none of us are to know what is in store for the next few months. At The Creative Beauty Group we have both a responsibility to client safety, and to our staff. We are moving as fast as we can, keeping up with an ever changing landscape of advice. As we currently understand, the message is one to be safe, sensible and limit your chances of exposure – we all have a part to play in uncertain time.
Here are our 5 tips on how to keep your business successful at this difficult time:
1) Keep on top of your social media! Your clients will be spending more and more time at home and on their phones, so now is the perfect time to get on top of your social media. Use Instagram and Facebook to remind your clients that you are still working and inform them of your enhanced hygiene practises.
2) Offer a small discount for the next couple of weeks to encourage clients to come in NOW rather than waiting.
3) As schools are not open for the foreseeable future, make sure you have entertainment like toys and colouring books for your clients children just in case they need to bring their children with them.
4) Use this downtime to complete online courses (watch this space for online courses from The Creative Beauty Group!) to upskill yourself, so that when business is booming again, you will be able to offer more treatments!
5) Spend the additional time you have to get on top of admin jobs that would usually get left, like tax returns, expenses, ordering stock etc.
In the meantime, as this unfolds, please remember to follow Government advice and keep up to date as often as you can.
Until next time, stay safe!
Team Beauty Boss x